Free Express Shipping across Pakistan.
Cash on delivery oders are dispatched as soon as the order gets verified. It takes upto 3-5 working days to deliver the order after verification. For Credit Card payments, it can take up to 2 days for us to process your order and ship it after the payment has been verified. This is just an estimate and does not include weekends and holidays. We do not ship to P.O Boxes. Delivery can take longer in remote areas in Pakistan.
“Cash On Delivery” orders will be processed after successful telephonic verification. However, we hold the right to process “Cash on Delivery” orders without telephonic verification for verified customers and/or during a period of high volume that includes sale, season launches, and other promotions.
Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email or sms with your order number and an order tracking number (if a valid email address and phone number was supplied). During transit of your package, you may enter that number into our Order Tracking section to check your order status.
All international orders ship through UPS/DHL/FedEx/TCS and are delivered in 4-5 business days after the order has shipped out. After your payment is authorized, it can take us up to 2 days to process your order and ship the package. This is only estimated and does not include weekends and holidays.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package “Duty and Taxes” unpaid, and we do not calculate any local taxes or duties during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected on delivery of the order.
- Any applicable customs, import and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- If your order does require any additional charges, they must be paid by the customer for the package to clear customs.
- Consignees in Saudi Arabia must have a valid commercial registration with Saudi Customs for smooth clearance and delivery of shipments.
- In case a consignee does not have a valid commercial registration, shipment will return back to origin without any intimation.
Note: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your screen resolution, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.